- Please attend classes on time. If you have to skip part or the whole class, please let the teacher know in advance.
- Please show repect to the teacher and classmates. Any conduct that interferes with the teacher’s ability to communicate with the students in class and/or with the ability of other students to learn is not allowed. If severe destructive conduct is observed, the teacher will ask the student to leave the room and notify the parents.
- Any food or drink (except for water) is not allowed in the building.
- Do not enter classrooms not in use and/or take away anything from the facility. Vandalism, stealing or any other damage to the facility and property belonging to the school, WVU, teachers, or other students will result in a fine of $100 plus the cost to restore/replace the damaged property.
- Please keep the teaching area clean. Do not litter. Do not write or sketch on any public surfaces.
- For safety reasons, please do not run or chase in the hallway. Do not leave the teaching area without permission. Students are not allowed to enter staircases or elevators without adults. If you need to go to the bathroom, ask the teacher.
- The school welcomes comments or suggestions for teachers or volunteers. The school will handle complaints promptly.